Involving volunteers in important environment projects depends on our partners. Our partnerships are based on shared values, a common interest and a mutual wish to connect people to their environment through the support of meaningful and credible projects.
Partnering with Conservation Volunteers is an effective way to make significant contributions in your business’s communities of interest, and to engage employees in these endeavours.
Conservation Volunteers can offer:
- Partnerships that achieve tangible on-ground outcomes
- A strong and credible story to communicate to your stakeholders
- Challenging and rewarding team and individual employee volunteering opportunities
- Workplace giving programs that provide employees with another way to support us
- Compelling cause-related marketing opportunities
Government and Community Partnerships
Conservation Volunteers has a long history of working in conjunction with all levels of government to deliver a range of conservation and community based programs, and with other community groups to care for nature together. We can assist your community group if you need some extra help with an environment project. By providing additional teams of volunteers, we can help break the back of the most challenging project, protect the value of the work already done and accelerate critical projects so that urgent priorities can be achieved.