Inspiring change by connecting people with nature.
To attract and manage volunteers to participate in projects that protect or enhance our environment and heritage.
1. A healthy, diverse and sustainably managed environment
- Develop and implement programs in line with recognised management plans that achieve measurable benefits for conservation
- Manage and conserve special places with high community and conservation value
- Reflect and respond to the changing needs of the environment
2. Environmentally involved communities
- Design programs to engage a broad range of community, corporate and government groups
- Promote community health and wellbeing through environmental programs
- Develop and deliver training to build skills and encourage environmental awareness