Conservation Volunteers can work with you to develop an employee engagement program that provides fun, easy and rewarding volunteer opportunities that suit the needs of your organisation.
Arrange a volunteer day
We have national coverage that provides a range of activities across many locations. We cater for different levels of ability and fitness. All our projects are managed in accordance with our comprehensive risk management system, so you can be sure that the safety of your employees will be our priority.
Our standard team size is up to 10 volunteers, however we can cater for larger group sizes.
For your volunteer day, Conservation Volunteers will coordinate and provide:
- Promotional information to help recruit volunteers for your day, including project overview, what to bring and wear, itinerary of the day and registration process
- A dedicated team leader to supervise the volunteers (every team leader is qualified in OH&S, first aid and defensive driving and are also knowledgeable in the practical conservation projects we operate)
- A comprehensive introduction to the project and explanation of its significance and purpose so your employees understand the importance of the work they are doing
- Management and administrative support of safety, logistics and finance
- Project risk assessment and complete OH&S briefing
- Team vehicle to transport up to 10 people from an agreed pick-up point to and from the project site
- Hand tools, first aid and personal protective equipment
- Required insurance, permits and approvals
- A summary of the day including pictures of your employees in action
Go Wild for Wild Futures – October 2017
Celebrate National Threatened Species Day with us and support CVA’s national threatened species program, Wild Futures. GO WILD for a great cause and ensure our unique wildlife has a Wild Future! Book in a team now to volunteer this month.
World Environment Day Tree Planting Challenge – June 2018
Join our World Environment Day Tree Planting Challenge! Teams will be challenged to plant as many trees as they can in a two hour period. Gather your workmates together, challenge your interstate branches or extend the invitation to your customers and clients. Celebrate the end of the day with a complimentary BBQ lunch.
Want to find out more?
Register your interestRegister online now
For more information contact:
Corporate Partnerships Manager